Welcome to Seagirt Marine Terminal
For terminal support, contact us here: https://pachesapeake.com/content/supportrequest
Chassis Pool Availability Updates are now Online
Any export hazardous load received at Seagirt Marine Terminal must have the hazmat documents submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arrival. Please include the container number in the subject line. If the documents are not received, the load will be rejected at the gate.
Drivers: When removing zip ties at the inbound lanes, please dispose of the ties in the trashcans under the inbound canopy. Failure to do so will result in a one day ban. Thank you for your help in protecting the environment.
How to Receive Gate Notifications via Email:
- Log in/create your TOS Web Portal Account
- Go to My Account -> Preferences
- Select the Gate events for which you want to be notified
- Enter your SCAC (all upper case)
The Seagirt main gate will be extended to 5:30 PM on Thursday, October 6th. No exports or reefers during extended hours.
Update: Please be advised that the mandatory start date for Seagirt Marine Terminal’s Pre-Advise daily appointment system has been extended to October 24, 2022.
Visits can be pre-advised now by logging into the TOS Web Portal and clicking on the Pre-Advise tab on the top menu bar. Please cancel or reschedule any appointments that will be missed as soon as possible. Otherwise, appointments will expire at the end of each day.
The Seagirt Marine Terminal main gate will be OPEN on Columbus Day, October 10, 2022, from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The New Vail gate will be closed.
Please create a user login account to access TOS Web Portal.
- The user is required to have a User Name and Password to access system
- Select the Sign-Up link on the login page
- To request a new account user must enter required fields as indicated by *
- The user is required to enter Login Name, Contact and Company Information and Password
- Company information requires the user to select the business type and enter the company name
- After entering all required fields system will enable the Register button allowing the user to submit a request for a new account
- All new account requests will be automatically approved
- The user will receive an email confirmation when the account has been confirmed
- From the login page enter User Name and Password and select Log On button