Welcome to Seagirt Marine Terminal
View BMTA Tariff Effective 10/01/2019: https://mpa.maryland.gov/Pages/rate-schedules.aspx
Text code PACINFO to 555888 to receive terminal alerts! Be the first to know empty depot info, specific yard location alerts, traffic pattern changes, gate updates, and more.
For the Customer Service Trouble Window, text your ticket #/reason to 410-649-7769. Reasons to text include: * Assistance resolving a trouble ticket *Dropping off hazmat paperwork * Any out of gauge cargo * Customs validation documents
During the week of May 26-29, Seagirt Marine Terminal will begin operations at 0600. The Main Gate hours will be 0600-1645.
The New Vail Street Gate hours will remain 0700-1600.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust terminal hours as conditions change.
As a reminder, Seagirt Marine Terminal will be closed on Monday, May 25 in observance of Memorial Day.
Please create a user login account to access TOS Web Portal.
- The user is required to have a User Name and Password to access system
- Select the Sign-Up link on the login page
- To request a new account user must enter required fields as indicated by *
- The user is required to enter Login Name, Contact and Company Information and Password
- Company information requires the user to select the business type and enter the company name
- After entering all required fields system will enable the Register button allowing the user to submit a request for a new account
- All new account requests will be automatically approved
- The user will receive an email confirmation when the account has been confirmed
- From the login page enter User Name and Password and select Log On button