Welcome to Seagirt Marine Terminal
For container assistance and customer support, contact us here: https://pachesapeake.com/content/supportrequest
Trucker is responsible for container arrival for vessel cut off
Drivers: When removing zip ties at the inbound lanes, please dispose of the ties in the trashcans under the inbound canopy. Failure to do so will result in a one day ban. Thank you for your help in protecting the environment.
Hazardous Booking documents must be uploaded in the TOS Web Portal:
1. Log in
2. Hover over Reports tab
3. Click on Upload Hazardous
4. Enter Booking Number, Container Number, and upload .pdf file
The Seagirt main gate will be extended to 5:30 PM on Thursday, September 28th. No exports or reefers during extended hours.
Please create a user login account to access TOS Web Portal.
- The user is required to have a User Name and Password to access system
- Select the Sign-Up link on the login page
- To request a new account user must enter required fields as indicated by *
- The user is required to enter Login Name, Contact and Company Information and Password
- Company information requires the user to select the business type and enter the company name
- After entering all required fields system will enable the Register button allowing the user to submit a request for a new account
- All new account requests will be automatically approved
- The user will receive an email confirmation when the account has been confirmed
- From the login page enter User Name and Password and select Log On button