Welcome to Seagirt Marine Terminal
For terminal support, contact us here: https://pachesapeake.com/content/supportrequest
Chassis Pool Availability Updates are now Online
Any export hazardous load received at Seagirt Marine Terminal must have the hazmat documents submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arrival. Please include the container number in the subject line. If the documents are not received, the load will be rejected at the gate.
Drivers: When removing zip ties at the inbound lanes, please dispose of the ties in the trashcans under the inbound canopy. Failure to do so will result in a one day ban. Thank you for your help in protecting the environment.
Effective Monday, June 13, 2022, the New Vail gate hours will be 6:00am to 4:30pm.
The Seagirt Marine Terminal main gate will be extended to 5:30 PM on Tuesday, June 28th, Wednesday, June 29th, and Thursday, June 30th. No exports or reefers during extended hours.
Please create a user login account to access TOS Web Portal.
- The user is required to have a User Name and Password to access system
- Select the Sign-Up link on the login page
- To request a new account user must enter required fields as indicated by *
- The user is required to enter Login Name, Contact and Company Information and Password
- Company information requires the user to select the business type and enter the company name
- After entering all required fields system will enable the Register button allowing the user to submit a request for a new account
- All new account requests will be automatically approved
- The user will receive an email confirmation when the account has been confirmed
- From the login page enter User Name and Password and select Log On button