Welcome to Seagirt Marine Terminal
DRIVERS - For the Customer Service Trouble Window, text your ticket #/reason to 410-649-7769. Reasons to text include: * Assistance resolving a trouble ticket * Any out of gauge cargo
Early Receiving Date (ERD) Policy for Exports
In response to feedback received from our Port of Baltimore stakeholders, Ports America Chesapeake has revised the Early Receiving Date (ERD) policy at Seagirt Marine Terminal. This revision will ensure that port stakeholders are able to plan returns based on reliable dates, maintaining predictability and cargo flow in light of a dynamic vessel schedule.
Effective April 15, 2021:
• Ports America Chesapeake’s ERD will be 7 business days prior to the vessel’s estimated time of arrival (ETA), but the ERD will be set no later than 9 business days prior to the vessel’s ETA and will be locked.
• Once the ERD is set by 9 business days out, it will open for receiving 7 business days out and will not be changed.
We suggest that the shipping community discuss this policy with their ocean carrier partners, as they may impose more limiting ERD policies.
The Seagirt Marine Terminal vessel schedule can be viewed here: www.calendarwiz.com/pac_vesselschedule
Thank you for your continued support.
Effective April 5th, the Seagirt Marine Terminal main gate hours will be 6:00 am to 4:30 pm. The New Vail gate hours will remain 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Please create a user login account to access TOS Web Portal.
- The user is required to have a User Name and Password to access system
- Select the Sign-Up link on the login page
- To request a new account user must enter required fields as indicated by *
- The user is required to enter Login Name, Contact and Company Information and Password
- Company information requires the user to select the business type and enter the company name
- After entering all required fields system will enable the Register button allowing the user to submit a request for a new account
- All new account requests will be automatically approved
- The user will receive an email confirmation when the account has been confirmed
- From the login page enter User Name and Password and select Log On button